Before I was in treatment, before the medications, I would find myself angry because things always seemed to be going against me. Things that there was just no way for me to control.
- Others actions. I can control my reactions.
- Weather. Just dress appropriately.
- Sudden thoughts. I don’t have to act upon them
- Things breaking down. Have them fixed or buy a new one.
- The mood of others. I can have control my own mood.
Those are things we cannot control, when it seems like my world is out of control I do have it within my power to take back control over most things. I do not have to be governed by situations but I can navigate them with my own control.
My world may seem to be upside down, it is in my grasp to turn it upside right!