“To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.” – T.F. Hodge
I came upon the above quote and it struck me quite intensely.
I have learned a few things about mental health and time management.
- Never go shopping when tired: a panic attack just waiting to happen
- For appointments try to get the first one in the morning: the rest of the day I can rest if need be
- I try to get at least eight hours of sleep a night: if I don’t I find that I am jittery all day with problems focusing
- Eat at regular schedule time.
- Car rides: when I am tired major panic attack, always grabbing for the dash board
- Now I know that most people work, so, the way they would manage time would look quite different than myself.
- Most have families they are raising which demands time.
- Others are students in college and university.
So, with proper time management I can avoid frustrations and have a more peaceful day!