Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard.
I love coffee, for me the coffee maker never quits (actually it does, it is quiet while I sleep).
What I also love is having a good cup of coffee, maybe some cheese cake, and conversation with a friend.
So, I thought what could we talk about if we could share some time over a cup of coffee.
For me here are some things I would love to chat about:
- What is your favorite color?
- Tell me about your family
- Do you have pets? I do, I have a dog named Natalie
- Tell me about your work, is it in an office, or factory, or maybe you have an online business
- Tell me what motivates you
- Tell me what makes your blood boil. For me it is a person who lies to me with a straight face
I could go on and on with things I would love to talk about. I wonder what would you ask me. I truly try to be as open as one could be.
I love talking about my daughter and my three wonderful grandchildren. I have pictures galore in my photo albums, and digital.
Now if we were having coffee and there was a piano in the room I would love to sit and play some Gospel songs that I love. How about you, do you love music? If so, what style and what artist? Now forgive me, if I don’t have a clue about your artist. I do not listen to the radio much, so I am not up to speed about what hits are out there.
So, if we were to sit and have coffee what would you love to chat about with me?
Leave a Reply