“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious…and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
― Walt Disney Company
I have been thinking whatever happen to the child-like curiosity that I use to have.
Here are some things I have been curious about;
- Why do people who are named Richard have the nick name “Dick”…hmmmm
- Why do people who are name Robert have the nick name “Bob”…hmmmm
- Why do people who are named William have the nick name “Bill”…hmmmm
- How long does it take for a pot of water to boil if you are watching…lol
- Do you really have to list alphabetically the names of a couple. Nancy, Ralph. So on, and so on….hmmmm
- Is it being
- When dating does the guy still hold the door open for the female, pull out her chair for her to sit down.
- Is it alright to go “double dutch” or does the guy still pay for everything…hmmmm
I woke up this morning with this idea. I thought it would be nice to have some fun. Life lately has been so serious. I am guilty for I take myself too seriously.
So dear reader, do you have things that make you say hmmmmm?
Leave a Reply