I thought I would write about what I have found myself doing quite often over the past several months. That being, I have been giving my mental health a self assessment.
Here is the list:
- Change in appetite – loss or binging
- Sleeping patterns – too much or not enough
- Withdrawal from social interactions [at this moment this is very limited]
- Shutting down my interests – reading, writing, or maybe even my music
- Change in physical activity
It is a short list, but, my fluctuations in my mood has been like a roller coaster. I have caught myself even thinking that maybe I need to be in a long term care home.
So dear reader, maybe you can find some sort of help from this brief post.
How about you, do you perform a mental health checkup? If you do, what is in your list? How often do you find yourself doing the checkup?